Thing you need to know about newly launched portal by Income tax department, lets talk about his in brief.
The IT(Income tax) department will launch its new e-filing portal on today(7th June) aimed at providing convenience to the indian taxpayers and faster processing of income tax returns.
Also read this:
“We are as excited about the new portal as our users! We are at the final stages in the roll-out of the new portal and it will be activated shortly. We appreciate your patience as we work towards making it operational soon,” the IT department shared via his twitter handle.
A new taxpayer-friendly tax e-filing portal will be launched today. The new features in the IT portal include interactive program that helps in filing Income Tax Returns preparation and a helpdesk for the taxpayer assistance, said the Finance Ministry of India on this Saturday.
“The Income Tax Department is launching its new e-filing portal www.incometax.gov.in on June 7 aimed at providing taxpayer convenience and a modern, seamless experience to taxpayers,” an official statement gives this information. Below are the tweets which you can find helpful.
Here are 10 things that you must know about the new income tax e-filing portal launched by government:
1) The new e-filing link which is– www.incometax.gov.in — would replace the old HYPERLINK which is “http://existing www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in” from today onwards.
2)The new IT e-filing portal integrated with immediate processing of Income Tax Returns (ITRs) to provide quick money to the taxpayers, Which is a great option implemented.
3) Another feature is ,For follow-up action by the taxpayer, all interactions and uploads or pending actions will be displayed on a single dashboard and users are not required to visit here and there.
4) A free of cost ITR preparation software is available(which is again an extra thing added) with interactive questions.
Also read this:
5) A free of cost income tax returns preparation software program to help taxpayers for ITRs 1, 4 (online and offline) and ITR 2 (offline). This software really will make the tax payers life easier.
6) The facility for preparation of income tax returns 3, 5, 6, 7 will be made available shortly, this facility is not available with this release.
7) Taxpayers will be able to proactively update their profile to provide certain details of income including salary, house property, business or profession or other informations asked by IT department which will be used in pre-filling their ITR(Income tax returns).
8) Detailed enablement of pre-filling of income-tax with salary income, interest, dividend and capital gains will be available after TDS and SFT statements are uploaded for which the due date for now is set to 30th June 2021.
9) The features of the new portal also include a new call centre or you can also see it as a helpdesk for the taxpayer assistance for prompt response to taxpayer queries so that users should not wait for a long.
10) Similar to this newly launched portal,IT department also working on a mobile app on the e-filing website will be activated on June 18th.
If you like this article and found this useful so please share it with your friends and family and also share your suggestions in the comment box.Share on Social Media