How To Hide Likes and views count On Instagram
In order to make user’s experience more excellent , Instagram come up with the ability to hide like and view counts on all posts in their feed. Following this way users can concentrate on the content, rather than the popularity of the content posted.
This update also provide an option to the users to hide the like and no of view on their own posts from other users. You can hide the like and no of views on a post before and after you post it.
We will share the steps which you can follow and hide the likes and view counts from your Instagram account.
How to hide likes on other accounts:
1. Open your Instagram and go to your profile as shown below.
2. Select the three black horizontal lines on the top right corner
Select the three black lines to begin the process of hiding likes on your feed.
3. Select “Settings”
click on “Settings” to hide likes.
4. Search for posts as shown below and select “Posts”
5. Turn the “Hide Like and View Counts” on. and your likes and views would be hidden.
How to hide likes on your Instagram posts:
Before you share it on your account:
1. Select a photo that you want to post on your account. On the final page before (where you write your caption and tag accounts and location ), scroll down to the last and select “Advanced Settings” as shown below:
2.Select “Advanced Settings” to hide likes on your Instagram post.
Click the white circle to hide like and view counts on your post and make it blue to enable it.
After you shared a Instagram post:
1. Go to the post/image you want to hide likes on
2. click on the three vertical gray dots on the right hand corner of the post
3. Select “Hide Like Count” and enable it.
Select “Hide Like Count” to hide the number of likes on your Instagram post.
After hiding like counts then on the bottom of the post you would see “liked by one user and others.”
This is your sign that likes and views are hidden now.Share on Social Media