How to do Exchange 2007 to Office 365 Migration
Steps of Exchange 2007 to Office 365 Migration
As large associations are relocating from on-premise messaging arrangement to a cloud-based climate, the most ideal approach to do so has been a space of interest for specialists. The reality, notwithstanding, stays that there is nothing but bad or terrible way. An association needs to accept the call contingent on its particular prerequisites that incorporate the quantity of clients to be relocated, the size of the on-premise climate, the essential informing environmental factors just as the possibilities rotating around conjunction.
In this article, we’ll include perhaps the most effortless manners by which all current Exchange mail boxes can be moved to Office 365.
Read this as well:
The easiest method to perform Exchange 2007 to Office 365 migration
For our specific case here, we need a migration method that is equipped for working with Exchange 2007. So the Hybrid strategy is out. The IMAP technique likewise is out because of its constraints. So basically, both the cutover and the organized migration strategies ought to be ideal to relocate Exchange 2007 to Office 365. Furthermore, this makes the strategy truly basic or preferable for additional over 2000 letter boxes, the arranged migration and for not exactly that, the cutover migration.
In this, we’re talking about the means to play out the cutover migration. Continuously, try to plan and test the migration before the genuine execution.
Stage 1: Plan
Microsoft’s Exchange Deployment Assistant (EDA) is the best accessible aide for all migration situations to Office 365.
1. Open the EDA site.
2. Snap on the ‘Cloud Only’ choice.
3. Answer questions identified with end state objectives and existing set-up.
4. Snap Next.
5. The EDA will produce a stage savvy guide. Peruse and understand it
inside and out.
Stage 2: Test the current arrangement
For this strategy to work, the Exchange 2007 design should help Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP) and Autodiscover. Use the aide produced in sync 1 to confirm that the current set-up is right. Then, at that point use the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyser (RCA) to affirm Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP). Dole out all essential approvals to the post boxes that are to be moved (without these means will make the migration come up short)
1. Open the RCA site.
2. Select the Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP) test.
3. Snap Next.
4. Enter all necessary data.
5. Type in the Verification code and afterward click on Perform Test.
6. On the off chance that the method fizzles or gives alerts, allude the above guide and right
any slip-ups prior to endeavoring it once more.
Stage 3: Configure and start the migration
1. Open a program and sign in to Office 365 Admin Center
2. Open Exchange Admin Center (EAC)
3. Snap Migration – > the + drop down menu – > Migrate to Exchange Online
4. Select Cutover Migration – > Next
5. Enter the on-premises account subtleties
6. Snap Next
7. Enter a name for the New Migration Batch
8. Snap Next
9. Select a beneficiary for the migration report toward the finish of the cycle. You
may choose various records here.
10. Pick ‘Naturally’ alternative or ‘Physically’ start the clump later depending
upon your status.
11. Snap New
This will make the migration cluster and set its state to synchronizing. The time taken to do the job will depend on the quantity of letter boxes and the measure of information to be relocated.
Read this as well:
Stage 4: Finish the migration
As the interaction is done and all records are moved from Exchange 2007 to Office 365, the chose beneficiary will get a report. Starting there, the strategy can be done.
1. Relocate Public Folders
2. Allocate Office 365 licenses to all clients
3. Guarantee that all DNS records are refreshed and point towards Office 365 administrations
Note: There may be some DNS replication time included. You should keep moving the group labor for 72 hours to empower the replication to wrap up.
4. Design the work area machines to utilize Office 365 administrations.
5. At the point when you’re certain the DNS replication has completed and all messages are moved,
stop the migration clump work.
Elective Recommended Solution
In spite of the fact that the above cycle appears to be basic, it very well may be a serious monotonous occupation for novices. Likewise, no migration procedure is awesome; there is consistently a danger of losing some information during the cycle. To stay away from all inconveniences and make the cycle simpler, we suggest relocating your Exchange 2007 data set record (EDB) into Office 365 with the assistance of SysTools Exchange to Office 365 Migration.
If you like this article and found this helpful, then please share it with your friends and family and also do share your feedback by commenting on this post.Share on Social Media