How to backup iMessage to iCloud
We always love to send messages to your friends and relatives, but what if something suddenly happens to your mobile phone and you lost your all messages which are very important for yourself. So to get rid of this fear you need to take backup of your all messages to somewhere.
Here we have comeup with the steps for the iphone users by which you can take backup of your iMessage to iCloud.
According to company(Apple), iMessages in iCloud are updated automatically, so that any message shared will be safe as a backup. Don’t worry about the security ,as messages in iCloud are end-to-end encrypted, meaning no one else can view them even Apple also can not read your messages.
Here’s are the steps for how to backup iMessages to iCloud:
Backup iMessage on iPhone to iCloud
1. First off, you will have to make sure that you should have your iCloud account set up and are logged in.
2. Go to Settings, click on your name,
3. Then you would see iCloud ,click on it
4. Once you reach on the iCloud page, toggle iMessage to green:
- What is Insurance & How To Get It For The First Time, Read This
- 13 Things About Startup Business You should know
- Business Ideas That Actually Make Money
- IRCTC on mobile: How to book train ticket through application
- The Most Beautiful Towns and Villages to Visit in India
Backup iMessage on on Apple computers(Mac)
1. Go to the Messages application.
2. then the dropdown menu in the top left corner. Select Preferences,
3. then check Enable Messages on iCloud.
To disable the Messages in iCloud, just toggle it off on your iPhone and uncheck Enable Messages on iCloud on apple computer (Mac).