International Tea Day date: The day of tea lovers, isn’t it. Tea has a great importance in the life of tea lovers, so lets talk on its history, significance and some quotes on this 2021 international tea day.
International Tea Day is celebrated all over the world because tea trade has brought an significant change to the family of workers and the farmers. Watching the progress Asian countries were introducing in the World Tea Industry, the United Nations General Assembly declared May 21st in the world as the International Tea Day.
Date of International Tea Day 2021
International Tea Day is annually celebrated on 21st of May.
History of International Tea day
In 2019, the United nation general assembly decided to celebrate International Tea Day on May 21st on every year. The Nation assembly said in a statement that this day will promote and encourage collective initiatives to carry out activities in the favour of continue tea production and intake(Consumption)
Significance of International Tea day
The main goal of International Tea Day which we celebrated on May 21 is to increase awareness of tea’s long history and cultural and economic importance in the world. The International tea day’s purpose is to promote and nurture the collective actions to run an initiatives in support of sustainable tea production and consumption(intake).
Since the year 2005, tea-production countries such as India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Uganda, and Tanzania have announced December 15 as International Tea Day. International Tea Day strives to bring governments and citizens throughout the world’s attention to the impact of the global tea business on workers and growers, and this has been related to calls for amount supports and fair business.
Importance and benefits of tea
The benefits of tea include decrease the impact of stress, of protecting us from many chronic disease, from Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, its ability to increase and make the immune system stronger, to fight and control cholesterol, and the naturally stimulating function of L-Theanine – are very important for a 21st century lifestyle.
Benefits of drinking tea
Well, there are some benefits of drinking tea.
1. Tea can boost exercise endurance. Scientists found that the catechins (antioxidants) in green tea extracts can increase the human body’s ability to burn fuel as well as fat, which responsible for improved muscle strength.
2. Drinking tea could help-to reduce the risk of heart attack in humans. Tea might also help in order to protect cardiovascular and degenerative diseases which are available in humans.
3. Tea is hydrating the human body (even despite the caffeine!).
4. Tea drinking regularly might also counteract some of the negative effects and lessen the risk of lung cancer (Its a good news, isn’t it. but not a justification for cigs).
5. Tea could be beneficial to people with Type diabetes.Share on Social Media